subtitle message






Monday, April 18, 2011

Painted Toenails


The sun is shining in beautiful San Diego! I can feel spring in the air and summer right around the corner.  There is a certain energy here this time of year and I am gearing up for some good times! I have moved my flip flops to their permanent position on the porch and realize I am in desperate need of a pedicure {And a tan! Who's idea was it to have a white red head living at the beach?! Seriously!}

Love to all,
Netti T

Here are BEFORE and AFTER pictures of a Manicure/Pedicure room I styled a few months back. Not a major renovation, but just enough to give it a new look.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Havanah Baskets - Pottery Barn
Gorgeous Botanicals - Gardenology {where I am now working 3 days/week!  It is amazing!  I will post about it soon!}
Pottery- Anthropologie
Furniture- A secret vendor :)
Bricked Wall - I honestly forget the name of the company.  But it looks amazing right! 

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Vintage Brick Molds- Bon Bon {A great store filled with Flea Market finds}
I thought this was a creative way to display the polish.


BEFORE: (magazine and cup holder)

AFTER:
{Another creative way to use a vintage brick mold}

BEFORE:


 AFTER:









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Netti! You are so talented! I would love to have your eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be so loyal to a nail salon that looked like this. Every time I get a manicure/pedicure I can't help but look around and wonder what were they thinking with the decor. This is so great...i LOVE the way the nail polish is displayed and an exposed brick wall is always a personal favorite of mine. I may just have to add this to my list next time I'm in your area. First here...then Bixby & Ball!

    ReplyDelete